Face coverings are required while on campus and for all worship services.
Saturdays, 5 pm
Sundays, 7:45, 9:30 & 10:50 am
No Registration Required!
Sundays, 7:45 am
Sundays, 9:30 am
Watch live services here.
Thank you for helping us gather as safely as possible! Please familiarize yourself with the worship guidelines below.
Here’s what you can expect:
- In-person gatherings will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the doors and throughout the building.
- Pastors and other worship leaders will wear a mask when interacting with people and distributing Holy Communion, but may not wear a mask when leading worship.
- Some church pews will be blocked off to encourage social distancing.
- Church pews will be devoid of all paper, envelopes, and pens.
- We will not pass the offering plate. Instead, offering boxes will be available for the collection of offerings.
- During Holy Communion, one pastor will offer you the bread; the other will offer the wine. There will be individual cups only, spaced out on the tray. Please only touch the cup you’re taking. When receiving the body, please hold your hand palm-side up and the pastor will drop the wafer into your palm.
- The nursery will remain closed.
- St. John's is requiring the wearing of masks while on campus except while seated at the 7:45 and 10:50 am worship services.
- When picking a seat in the sanctuary, please do not sit in roped-off pews.
- If you’re not feeling well the day of the in-person gathering, please stay home.
- We understand and fully support personal comfort levels and discretion when deciding whether or not to participate in in-person gatherings.
- Worship services will continue to be available online. The worship services on Sunday at 7:45 and 9:30 am will be livestreamed. After that, a recording of those services will be available on this website or through the app.
- Drive-thru communion is offered the first Sunday of every month at 12:15 pm under the portico on the St. John's Church Road side.